I signed an eternal bond of relationship and clutched on to the strings of life the moment I was born. I now feel the tug. Far away in a land of opportunities I wake up every night to unsounding calls. Calls of emotions.
I wonder how strong a virtual string could be. the bonds of emotion, the strings of life, the realities of realtionships... is all so ethereal. I wonder. Is it a dream? Reminds of the song I learnt as a kid.... merrily merrily merrily merrily, life is but a dream.
My blog seems to be my hidden mind. something I can never express orally, all seem to find a place here. It's not a place to vent, but a place where I think I can talk and attach my mind.
Life is running so fast and my inability to keep up to the genuine and essential necessities of life ties me down. I ran away. Ran away so far away from my bonds and emotions... that I rarely visit them. As far as I seem to run though.... they seem to encounter me with a surprise.... a surprise that reminds me merrily that Life is but a dream.
No comments:
Post a Comment