Tuesday, August 18, 2009

My beautiful mind

Today is my day to feel blue and high, low and spirited, romantic and marvelous. The trees look greener, the streets look cleaner, the wind feels less gusty, the people seem friendlier, the air smells fresher, it’s the way I want to feel.

I wonder what it is, that on some days I feel the want to dwell in the happiness of creation. The question of the state of mind is always a griller. I wonder why?

Like an ode to Autumn.. Wordsworth and his magically charmed verses always linger in my days of blissful solitude. The fading melancholic thoughts are transported into the dark chambers of my delighted mind. The expressions of the soul fill the heart to reach out and stretch to the mugged mind. It’s the way I want to feel.

In sync with the real, I reel in the realm of unreal. When the hurdle is happiness, I wonder why. It’s the way I want to feel. The moment of truth is short lived. Long enough to anchor the protracted days of my lost mind. Cheers to life. High on life as always. Hic hic…

No comments: