How the small irritants are the things we sometimes think about … rather than the nicer times in life gone by. I just moved to another team at work…and with it came a change in cubicle and floor. And I think about the noisy slurping tea drinker who sat by me, the annoyingly loud team who insisted of discussing everything on a full-yell mode. The long walk to the restroom, the emptiness on one side of the floor, the stupid (meaning pretty and boring) women and men (the showoff and irritating kinds), and the big pantry with two small tables and the one loud sound making fooseball table and the people playing that game. The nuisances of one time are more deliberated upon than the pleasant times that went by.
The small irritating pesky people are the ones I think of most – oh I remember that irritating thing about that guy and my uncouth roomie and her slimy boyfriend… blah blah blah. Or I think about the nicer things that hoped would have been the case with somethings or some one nice. Phew… my mind has a tough job.
… merrily, merrily, merrily… life is but a dream.
No comments:
Post a Comment