Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Oh yes…

..I do stereotype. It helps remove the clutter (like GeorgeC says in Up in the Air). I so loved the way this was used in the movie. I cannot get it out of my mind and cannot stop thinking about the stereotypes I have.
I don’t
Follow vehicles with non KA registration while on the road in Bangalore city. They, 99% of the time don’t understand the urgency of us Bangaloreans.

Trail people riding older bikes. Like Splendor, scooty or even a maruthi car. They are damn slow – vehicle problem or a mindset problem.

Talk to guys wearing very tight T-shirts. Am pretty sure they will bore me to death…if they have not been able to win over the mirror...how would they talk sane things.

Like smiling families in the US. They are usually these chain marketing teams who will lure the poor-hungry-jobless Indian students to a free lunch and then make you sit through 3 hours of marketing (read: how to become rich) gyaan.

Eat fried food that is orange in color. Oh honey, that color remains like henna on ur hands n I believe it also coats your stomach.

Believing in correcting assumptions. Then I have to talk a lot…about things I don’t want to.

Like people in bright colored clothes. I believe they will be overly annoying in their talks.

Talk to pretty girls… I end up staring at them and wondering how god made such a nice thing and forgot the brain.

Drink coffee or tea when sugar is already added (if I don’t make it). I am usually sure that it will have more sugar than I want …more sugar gives me a headache.

And more..

No comments: