Thursday, March 14, 2013

Do I? Do I?

The statements I have heard from people about me, makes me wonder: Do I really ask too many questions? Do I ? J
Wondering…In the making of a human, is there a clause that indicates the number of words that one can use in a life time? I wonder, if it was the case. Acknowledging the fact that I have lots to talk, my quota would have run out two times.  The creator is being grateful by giving me the bonus or so I’d want to think. But then what happens to the ones who don’t use it? Does it have a validity? Or a no use penalty akin to our credit cards policies. So everyone is on the same boat as me. Or they are stingy and selfish. 

I have been part of conversations in a group and in a dialogue and have swayed away, as far as Paris sometimes. Talking to people is boring. It’s not something that interests or rather I can hold on my attention to for more than a few minutes. It depends on the person or the group. It more than often happens that I leave the conversation and drift away. I like my space, my ability to travel virtually and stay afloat with the conversation in reality. The people who matter, it’s mutual by the way, always manage to hear you, respond and make time for abruptness or the deadly rambles that goes on – be it intelligent, foolish or even the paucities. So, Do I? ahem ahem…
I would, in my world, brand the yes ‘ers’ as aliens in my world – the nuisances that make an appearance once in a while.  And who don’t matter except for a study of the kinds.

My ability to question and retort with an answer to it is a gift, I’d want to think. It’s the ability to ensure that the others listening are in conformity to the question’s essence. If they have in anyways misunderstood, that happens often. Considering this life is time bound, I have no time to understand an answer or even want to have to rephrase my question. I question in many ways, could be to start a conversation, end a conversation, interject in a conversation or simply to ensure there is some noise among two people. Questioning is only a quick way to get a response rather than cajole the user into telling you, after 100 of words that have fallen out without much meaning. But then, when there is an equation between people, does it matter if it’s a question, answer or a statement? If it still sounds like noise, in my world these beings would then become part of the UFO that hovers my world.

But then, sometimes I prefer the world of silence. When people are not interesting, it’s better to deal with the chaos of though in silence, rather than chaos in your head and outside. In retrospect, think about it, my rambling might seem annoying, as you don’t like me or my company. Its mutual. Totally agree. In this world of worlds I could be an alien in your world.

I am as I am. I will be as I am. If my talk kills you, your silence kills me. So, the aliens to my world, stay away.


No comments: