This phenomenon happens to me a couple of times in a year, I guess. This is the time when my mind gets enough light and thought and I begins to think. Trala la…The last couple of days have been those phenomenal days ;)
I have thought, professed to myself, smiled a lot (which I do for no reason), tried to come to terms with reality, blogged a bit, and opened my eyes wide. The world looks a lot more pleasant, people don’t bother me – they remain painful and boring…but doesn’t bother me much, songs make me happier, I did not yell at the scoundrels on the street, nor did I sulk… oh… this seems like a year. But then, one thing… had no one to spew my PJs at…
Anyways… continuing on the life’s winding roads…glad to be at the pleasant curve.
And then comes Keats…
OH! how I love, on a fair summer's eve,
When streams of light pour down the golden west,
And on the balmy zephyrs tranquil rest
The silver clouds, far - far away to leave
All meaner thoughts, and take a sweet reprieve
Fromm little cares; to find, with easy quest,
A fragrant wild, with Nature's beauty drest,
And there into the delight my soul deceive.
There warm my breast with patriotic lore,
Musing on Milton's fate - on Sydney's bier -
Till their stern forms before my mind arise:
Perhaps on wing of Poesy upsoar,
Full often dropping a delicious tear,
When some melodious sorrow spells mine eyes.
No comments:
Post a Comment