Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Great Expectations??

My take: Expectation is life. Expecting more...makes it greed. So can't I be human and expect.

I want to go out, I want to eat, I want to be, I want to be loved, I want to be happy.

This is not about illogically romanticising life. Its about wanting be happy. After undersanding the journey of life - with two fixed points - why don't I go ahead, with no strings attached and love life.

I wonder why I think too much, analyze and want. My expectation is not greed...I don't want more...but will i ever let go of my fear of refusal or sadness and move ahead and be able to ask for my want.

Starting with an understanding of expectation and ending with a surreal understanding of expectation, is what life is according to me. Being born is the purpose of life...and then the inverse proportionality of growing in life and losing the meaning of life. The growth definitely clutters the mind with unnecessary weeds that breed to swell the unwanted.

As confusing as it may sound... it is. I no not how to put the thoughts in any sound logical format. I no not what to do..So be it, life will go on.

No comments: